XY Plotter Robot Kit is a drawing robot that can move a pen or other instrument to draw digital artwork on flat surface. It can also be developed into a laser engraver by adding the Laser Engraver Upgrade Pack.
1 x Beam 0824-16
4 x Beam 0824-48
1 x Beam 0824-80
4 x Beam 0824-96
2 x Beam 0824-112
2 x Beam 0824-496
1 x Beam 0808-80
2 x Beam2424-504
2 x Bracket 3x3
5 x Bracket U1
3 x Belt Connector
2 x Stepper Motor Bracket B
1 x K-Power 9g Micro Servo
- This kit consists of over 60 kinds of components from Makeblock, including beams, brackets, motors, etc. Here's the picture of all the components.
- XY Plotter V2.0 can be controlled by 2 software, mDraw and Benbox.
- mDraw is a cross-platform open-source software developed by Makeblock
- Compatibility: mDrawBot (mScara, mCar, mEggBot, mSpider), XY Plotter kit (servo mode, laser mode)
- OS Environment: Windows, Mac
- Supported File Type: *.svg, *.bmp (convert to *.svg)
- Benbox is compatible with both servo mode and laser mode of XY plotter. One of the best things about using Benbox is that Benbox support gray-scale engraving, and editing figures and characters within the software.
If you have any questions about this product or you need technical support, please post it in our forum.