Me-Joystick V1.1 is a Me series module used for controlling your robot in the X-axis and Y-axis direction.It has a comfortable cup-type knob for you to move smoothly.Makeblock Me-Joystick V1.1 can easily be connected to Makeblock Me-BaseBoard V1.0 by 6P6C RJ25 cables. Check the step-by-step tutorial about how to control mBot with wirelss Joystick.
- High quility joystick from ALPS
- Detect X-axis & Y-axis movement and output analog values
- smoothly movement and spring return to center
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width xHeight)
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock wiki page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.