Me Light Sensor is used to detect the light intensity. It's like a Me Light and Grayscale Sensor without the white LED. Almost the same function and usage, but a little cheaper. You can use it to make a intelligent dimming lamp, a laser communication system, or something cooler. The library is same as Me Light and Grayscale Sensor.
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mm pin holes for connecting with Dupont wire
- Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size: 24 x 48 x 16 mm (length x width x height)
Download Arduino Library.
If you have any doubt about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.