This is a 50k dial type potentiometer with knob which can be rotated up to 270 degrees. It can convert rotary motion to an analog input which can be used to control the speed of a mobile robot, the brightness of RGB LEDs, or others.
- A power indicator andavoltage state indicator
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
Note: the voltage indicator starts lighting until the output voltage is up to 1.8V, and the output voltage is bigger, the brighter the blue led indicator light
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Signal type: Analog (range from 0 to 970)
- Rotary angle: 270 degree
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock wiki page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.