This module is a shield of MegaPi. It can turn MegaPi pins into Makeblock RJ25 ports. You can also connect MegaPi with Makeblock electronic modules.
• Four color-labeled ports;
• One power indicator;
• Easy wiring with 6P6C RJ25 interface;
• Arduino library for easy programming;
• Operating Voltage: 5V
• Dimensions: 2.5cm x 6.3cm
• MegaPi: http://learn.makeblock.com/megaPi/
• Arduino IDE: http://learn.makeblock.com/learning-Arduino/
•Makeblock HD App: http://learn.makeblock.com/makeblock-app-hd/
DIY CAMERA SLIDER
Have you ever imagined that you can also DIY your own camera slider? Yes, you saw it right! You just need several beams, a stepper motor, a MegaPi to build the main part, then a synchronous belt, and now your camera slider is done. As you see, the camera is fixed on the camera slider to take photos of the scene in front of it. Wow, it is so cool, isn't it?