Makeblock Halocode Wireless Single Board Pocket-Sized Programmable Computer for Age 10+, Standard Kit
Notification of Shipping
We are so sorry that due to the COVID-19 crisis, the delivery time of your packages will be longer than we promised as usual. Currently, we cannot provide the excat delivery time for you. If you cannot accept it, please directly write to us and request to cancel your order. Thanks for your understanding.
Makeblock Halocode is a single board computer with built-in WiFi. Designed for programming education, it's compact design integrates a broad selection of electronic modules. Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks; It makes creation easy and fun.
- Multiple Sensors: Integrate Various Sensors for Electronic Projects, such as 12 x Programmable RGB LED light, a Motion Sensor, a Touch Sensor and more. Halocode can respond to touch, sound and movement via programming. An ideal elementary device for your electronic projects such as a wearable fitness watch for step tracking.
- AI & IoT Application: Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks, like controlling home appliances in distance, AI speech recognition etc.
- Expansion Support: HaloCode can be expanded with more than 60 kinds of expansion accessories such as light sensor, soil moisture sensor and flame sensor, etc. Whether you are willing to make a smart light-sensitive curtain, a greenhouse ecosystem, or a fire alarm device, the external sensors can satisfy all the needs.
- From Scratch to Python: mBlock 5 is developed based on Scratch 3.0 supporting block-based programming. All that students need to do is dragging and dropping those color-coded blocks or switch to Python coding with just one click for advanced learning.
- Different Power Supply and Connection Support: HaloCode can be powered via a Micro USB cable or AAA batteries (Included), so you can use HaloCode anywhere, anytime. In addition to connecting with computer via USB cable, you can also use a Bluetooth dongle (Not included) to achieve wireless connection.
|Processor||Core: Xtensa dual-core 32-bit XL6 microporcessor, CPU clock speed with 240Mhz|
|Connect||Bluetooth/ Micro-USB Port|
|Onboard Memory||FLash ROM 440K, RAM 520K|
|Expanded Memory||SPI Flash 4MB, PSRAM 4MB|
|Onboard Components||12 RGB LED, Motion Sensor, Microphone, Programmable Button, 4 Touch Sensors (I/O Pins)|
|Product Dimension||45mm in diameter|
|Coding Languages||Block-based programming language, Python|
mBlock for Web: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7/ Chromebook/ Linux
mBlock for PC: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7