Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is a motion processing module. It can use to measure the angular rate and the acceleration information of your robot or other devices.
Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor is based on MPU-6050, it combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor? (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing? (DMP?) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock Learn page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.