Me PIR sensors are used to detect motion from animals/ humans from about 6m away. If anyone moved in that range, the sensor outputs HIGH on its SIG pin. With a potentiometersoldered on its circuit board, you can adjust its detecting range according to your need. Here are some ideas for application: motion detecting, thief-guarding system, automation switch.
Note: when you give it power supply，you may need to wait 10 seconds until the sensor Initialize.
- Adjustable detecting range and high sensity
- A power indicator LED(Red) and a state indicator(Blue)
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ11 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- working temperture:-20℃～＋70℃
- Level output voltage: 5V/high, 0V/low
- Trigger signal: 5V/high
- Holding time: 2s
- Detecting angle: 120 degree
- Detecting distance: max 6m
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock wiki page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.