Me RGB LED V1.0 is a shiny Me series module which has 4 full color ws2812 RGB LEDs. With integrated chip, you can control each LED individually to adjust its brightness and creat any color by mixing different amounts of red, green, blue. It is cost effective for you using in shiny lighting interative project such as decorating your robot or room.
- 4 full color RGB LED with intergrated chip which can be controled individually
- A buildin fuse protects the RGB LED from over current or any shortage by any reasons
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- 2.54mmbreakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Arduino library for easy programming
- RatedVoltage: 5V
- Peak current : 60mA each with 240mA in total
- Size:24x48x 32mm(Length x Width x Height)
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock Learn page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock Forum.