Returns & Warranty
We hope you are delighted with your purchase! If you’re having any issues please contact us immediately and we’ll make sure we fix it right away.
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase or you have simply changed your mind, no worries! We make returns and exchanges easy.
30 Days Refund & Exchange for Any Reason
You can return unused/unopened and all original packaging within 30 days from dispatch for an exchange or refund. Please contact us as soon as possible so we know we will be expecting your item.
- Used items will not be accepted
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
- For credit card purchases, it may take up to 3 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- STEP 1: Email customer service at email@example.com to obtain the address information you need regarding products returning.
- STEP2: Place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return through a trackable method. *You will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- STEP3: You will get a refund or exchange right away after receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item.
1 Year Warranty Assurance
Makeblock warrants the physical product under normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”) except the motors, batteries, and other mechanical, consumable parts.
Other Mechanical, Consumable Parts
Not applicable to this Limited Warranty. Makeblock only replaces the defective parts upon receiving.
*The consumable parts are including but not limited to screws, screwdrivers, RJ25 cables, case material packages.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- STEP 1: Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Makeblock will try to analyze and solve your problem through remote assistance like email and online video chat.
- STEP2: If the problem cannot be solved through remote communication, you may need to send the product to Makeblock's local repair center, or contact a local technician for doorstep repair service.
Within 15 days of receipt of the purchased product, Makeblock will cover the cost of shipping to and from your location if Makeblock or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed.
Normally, Makeblock will provide free service to repair or replace defective components after confirmed the issue by Makeblock or the third-party testing laboratories and Makeblock will undertake one-way logistics cost.
Regarding the quality issue found at the product which does not apply to free repairs, Makeblock will provide charged repair service to the product after confirmed by Makeblock or the third-party testing laboratories. The charge may vary according to the specific products and the damage level.
Regarding the repaired or replaced product, it shall be warranted for two months after the date Makeblock shipped it. If the original product's remaining Warranty Period is more than two months, it shall apply to the original Warranty Period.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products or parts whose warranty expired;
- Products purchased through channels that are not authorized by Makeblock, or products resold by other buyers;
- Normal discoloration, wear and tear and consumption that occur during the use of the product;
- Failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance or storage, including improper handling, use of the product not for the reasons intended purpose, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops or improper external crash; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., the infestation of insects or rodents or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.);
- Failure or damage caused by installation, repair, alteration, addition or removal by any agency or personnel not authorized by Makeblock;
- - Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly or removal of the casing, or damage due to failure to follow the official manual or instructions;
- Products or parts whose original identification information has been modified, altered or removed;
- Products or parts of which you cannot provide a valid receipt or any other documents that can prove the warranty status;
- Failure or damage caused by use of software that is illegally authorized, non-standard or not publicly available;
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues due to the use of unauthorized third-party parts;
- Failure or damage caused by virus infection, hacker attacks or other malicious infringements;
- Failure or damage caused by force majeure or accidents;
- Damage that occurs during its transit back for repair;
- Other failure or damage not caused by the quality of the product;
- Products that can operate uninterruptedly or without errors.
Find More about our Warranty Policy >