Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Starter Kit
Includes made-in-UK Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (B Plus) board which boasts of new Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE, faster Ethernet, improved thermal management and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
16GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10), perfect for loading operating system and storing data quickly. MicroSD Card Reader featuring with USB A and transfers data with speeds of over 5 Gbps.
5V 3A USB power supply adapter with On/Off switch specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 B+. Built-in convenient switch makes it easier to to restart or reboot your PI and reduces possibility to damage power interface on raspberry pi. (UL Listed)
Superior black aluminum case (Same as a whole heatsink) provides your Raspberry Pi cooling and good protection. With easy access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, microSD, DSI display adaptor and camera connector. It also features 2 fans to ensure the board gets more cooling and plus-shaped wall mounting slots.
Equipped with several premium cooling pads and HDMI cable. Included quick start guide can instruct starters easily to access the Raspberry Pi start kit.
- This product should only be connected to an external power supply rated at 5 V/2.5 A DC. Any external power supply used with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ shall comply with relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.
- This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and, if used inside a case, the case should not be covered.
- Whilst in use, this product should be placed on a stable, flat, non-conductive surface and should not be contacted by conductive items.
- The connection of incompatible devices to the GPIO connection may affect compliance, result in damage to the unit, and invalidate the warranty.
- All peripherals used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of use and be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met. These articles include but are not limited to keyboards, monitors, and mice when used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi.
- The cables and connectors of all peripherals used with this product must have adequate insulation so that relevant safety requirements are met.