Makeblock Starter Robot Kit, DIY 2 in 1 Advanced Mechanical Building Block, STEM Education to Learn Robotics, Electronics and Program. (IR Version)
- STEM Education: Perfect choice for beginners to learn robotics, electronics and coding.
- One Kit, Two Robots: Build a Robot Tank or a Three-Wheeled Robot Car with this kit - Mechanical Building Block. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by LEGO. LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies.
- Drag-and-Drop Graphical Programming: mBlock Software (Windows/macOS/Linux/Chrome OS) developed based on scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming and have fun.
- Easily Control & Assemble: Easy wiring, no soldering required, controlled by IR Remote Controller.
- Battery Requirements: 6 pcs AA batteries/1 PC 18650 7.4V, 2600mAh Lithium for Starter. Batteries are not included.
|mBot (Bluetooth Version)||Starter (IR Version)||mBot Ranger||Ultimate|
|Building Time||about 15 mins||about 30 mins||about 45 mins||about 90 mins|
|Bluetooth Controller (need to purchase separately)||√||N/A (IR Remote Control Included)||√||√|
|mBlock Software||macOS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux||macOS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux||macOS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux||macOS: 10.10.0 and higher; Windows: XP/7/8/8.1/10; Chrome OS; Linux|
|mBlock APP||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher||×||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher||iOS 9.0 and higher; Android 4.4 and higher|
|Block-based Programming (Sractch)||√||√||√||√|
|Compatible with Major Building Blocks||√||√||√||√|
|Battery Requirements||4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium||6 pcs AA batteries||6 pcs AA batteries||6 pcs AA batteries|
Amazing learning tool. Pleanty of add on opportunitys it isnt inexpensive but it is great quality thats worth the money my 11 year old loves it and we are getting the claw to add to the robot soon.
Great Building opportunity for my husband and daughter project. Product is of high quality, not to difficult for her to build, but still challenging enough to be interested.
This is a great little project to play with. I would recommend it for kids to start learning robotics and programming.
I haven't played much with the Makeblock IDE, but from what I can tell it's a good way to start learning.