You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz.
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM.
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE; Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps);4 × USB 2.0 ports.
- Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header.
- Video & sound: 1 × full size HDMI；MIPI DSI display port；MIPI CSI camera port；4 pole stereo output and composite video port.
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- SD card support: Micro SD format for loading operating system and data storage.
- Input power: 5V/2.5A DC via micro USB connector；5V DC via GPIO header；Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT).
- Environment: Operating temperature, 0–50°C.
- This product should only be connected to an external power supply rated at 5 V/2.5 A DC. Any external power supply used with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ shall comply with relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.
- This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and, if used inside a case, the case should not be covered.
- Whilst in use, this product should be placed on a stable, flat, non-conductive surface and should not be contacted by conductive items.
- The connection of incompatible devices to the GPIO connection may affect compliance, result in damage to the unit, and invalidate the warranty.
- All peripherals used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of use and be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met. These articles include but are not limited to keyboards, monitors, and mice when used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi.
- The cables and connectors of all peripherals used with this product must have adequate insulation so that relevant safety requirements are met.